Sunday, December 30, 2012

Free E-book!! Home Vegetable Gardening: A Complete and Practical Guide...




For those who understand the significance of home-grown foods to surviving and thriving in difficult times, F. F. Rockwell's no-nonsense Home Vegetable Gardening: A Complete And Practical Guide To The Planting And Care Of All Vegetables, Fruits And Berries Worth Growing For Home Use, may be the best single volume, practical manual of family-feeding, high-yield home gardening ever compiled. 

With this said, saving money starts at home.  In my opinion, taking the time in the summer to garden is much more productive than couponing.  I only say this because I'm a vegetable lover, and I can't get enough of the fresh stuff!  Also, I have a very sensitive pallet, and every time I buy store-bought sauces, I have to take the time to doctor them to my taste.  It's just simpler for me to make my own from my own veggies and can it.  No doctoring needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment