Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rubbermaid Lunch Blox & $1.50/1 Printable Coupon

 

Have you all seen these??
It's the new Rubbermaid Lunch Blox!!
I think they are absolutely adorable!!
Everything is supposed to snap together... even the blue ice block!!

I've had my eye out for these to show up on shelves, but so far the only store that I have seen them in is Walgreens, for almost $12!!!

I'm about to swallow the big price tag (ok, probably not too overpriced but to me, anything that costs over $10 is a purchase worth serious consideration) and purchase one.

Anyone else want to try these out and share your opinion??
I'd love to hear what you all have to say about it... and I will post your review on my blog (here!!) for the whole world to see!! :)

Here is a link for a $1.50/1 coupon to help defer the cost a bit.
 

Food Storage - Save $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment