Monday, August 27, 2012

*Participating* 20 Days to Organize & Clean Your Home with The Organised Housewife

I wanted to take a minute and let you all know about this....

The Organised Housewife

I am participating and wanted to let you all in on it too.

First, let me just say that I am not a disorganized person.  I actually tend to be a bit obsessive compulsive about things... especially my stockpile.  But, I also tend to have a bit of adult ADD.  What I mean by this is that I love a good project, but tend to have too many going on at once.  I don't get to enjoy my "Big Reveal" moment a lot because I have so many irons in the fire.

That's where participating in this challenge comes in.
I'm hoping that by joining in and committing to do this challenge every day, I can start whittling my big projects down so that I only have 1 going at a time (ok, maybe two, but we'll see).

I hope that you all can join in with me, and I hope that you all can blog along!!  I'm going to be posting every day about my experiences with this challenge, and I hope that you can too.  I'd love to follow along with you, so if you decide to jump in, leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I will be honored to share in the experience with you.

Happy Organizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment