Monday, August 27, 2012

*NEW* Meal Planning Resource Blog... You HAVE To Check This Out!!

While out and about on the internet today, I came across this AWESOME resource that I just HAD to share with you all!!!

weeklymealplan Free Weekly Meal Plan with Printable Grocery List   August 27

It's call the $5 Dinner Mom's...... this site is just LOADED with amazing information for feeding your family for under $5!!
How awesome is that???
And I must say, I don't see anything on the menu that I would be hesitant to serve!!

Here's what is on the menu this week:

The Recipes


Make sure you bookmark this blog!!  There are articles on gardening, couponing, tons of recipes, and there is even a link to preorder the book!!  I'm sooooo in love with this site!!  This is going to be on my faves list for a long time to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment