Friday, August 24, 2012

FREE Sample of Clear Men Scalp Therapy

Free sample of clear men scalp therapy 
FREE Sample of Clear Men Scalp Therapy 
This is a Facebook promotion so all you have to do is fill out the simple form and your sample will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks!!!

I'd love to hear your opinion of this if you get it.

I'll give you a little heads up that for the price, I won't be buying this for my hubby anytime soon.
He is a die hard Head & Shoulders man, and I got this sample a while back from another site.  Well, I had him try it one morning just to get some feedback on whether it was comparable enough to H&S to plan based on which would be cheaper to stockpile.
Uhm, no.
Halfway through the day, I asked him how the scalp felt.  His reply, "It's itchy and still feels tingly when I scratch.  Actually, I think it's burning my scalp."
This one is not going to become a staple in my household.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment