Sunday, December 9, 2012

Walgreens 12/9/12: Organix Products BOGO This Week

 

 I can't find a coupon to match with this sale, but I do believe I'm going to stock up anyhow!  LOL

If you have never tried Organix products, I have to tell you that I am absolutely in love with the Coconut Milk shampoo & conditioner.  I don't like using the same shampoo all the time (I swear it leaves build up and weighs down my hair.)  I grabbed a bottle of this and I can't say enough good things about it!!  I can only speak for me, and my fine, waist length hair, but it feels so silky and light after using this.  It's like giving your hair vitamins!!

Walgreen's has the Organix line of products BOGO this week, so if you are looking for a new shampoo to try, this is one product that I would highly recommend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment