Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Pinterest Problem: Fave Pins This Week

If anyone knows anything about me, I have a sever Pinterest addiction. :)
The wonderful things about Pinterest is that I can Pin from my phone while I'm waiting in line, while I'm outside wasting time smoking a cigarette (yes, I know *Sigh*) and then go back to it at home and have a great new idea or recipe to add to my collection. 
Because of my addiction, I want to take a bit of time each week to share with you all my favorite pins from the past week. I find some truly useful information on Pinterest, and I hope that I can share it with you all.  Here is the first installment of my now (hopefully) weekly series, "My Pinterest Problem: Fave Pins This Week".

First off, I found this wonderful Pin and article by MoneySavingMom.com.  I love the fact that I have a stash of meals in my freezer for when I don't feel like cooking.  I know how life works, and some days slaving over a hot stove is the last thing I want to do.  Here is her reasons on why it works for her, and why I think everyone should try it at least once to see how it works for you.




Second up is an AWESOME Pin from LittleMsRobinson!  I'm a sucker for homemade anything; have you seen the amount of chemicals that have invaded our homes as of late?  Even the good old standby, Tide, has been proven to have a cancer-causing agent in it!!  So, since I already make my own laundry soap and fabric softener, I figure trying these would be great too.  If you check it out and decide to try them, come back and let us know how they work for you.



The next I came across on Pinterest, but it's actually an e-book, BUT it's FREE if you have an Amazon Prime membership!! :)  Radical Frugality: Living in America on $8,000 a Year
I have yet to read this one, but I'm going to be logging into my hubby's account to borrow it and check it out.  I'm all for finding ways to save money in ANY capacity.



And... last but not least, Homemade Frozen Hashbrowns!!  :) 
I will never, even have to throw away a questionable potato again!!  This worked out great!!  I'm excited to not only not waste money throwing away potatoes, but now I don't have to wonder what chemicals are sprayed on those frozen hashbrowns to keep them from going bad and staying so crisp.  Whether I fry them up for breakfast, use them in potato soup, or make a hashbrown casserole, this is just GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment