Saturday, December 15, 2012

FREE E-Book: Book Love exp. 12/16/12


 
Book Love: Help Your Child Grow from Reluctant to Enthusiastic Reader 1st Edition
 
I personally love to read, a love brought on by my mother and her ability to DEVOUR a paperback novel in one evening, all while knowing everything else that was happening around her.
I try to purchase a book for all of the kids on my Christmas list each year, but have found it difficult to help them learn to love to read.  I'm hoping that reading this will give me some more ideas!

Get Book Love: Help Your Child Grow from Reluctant to Enthusiastic Reader 1st Edition FREE for your Kindle or Kindle app thru 12/16/12.



*Amazon prices are subject to change at any time without notice, so hurry and get this sooner than later.*


No comments:

Post a Comment