Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cheap & Creative Gift Ideas

http://www.howdoesshe.com/wp-content/themes/church_40/images/logo.png
I'm a sucker for a great blog, and when I came across this one I immediately added it to all of my social media and subscribed via email & RSS feed.  The ideas and info on this blog are just AMAZING!!  I've never been disappointed when looking for any creative ideas!  

This is one of the newest blog posts at HowDoesShe.com.  It is creative holiday gifts for your neighbors, however, I believe it would be great for teachers, coworkers or anyone who you want to give a gift without spending a lot of money.  If you are already a crafter, then odds are that you will have some if not all of the supplies on hand.  And if not, grab a coupon for Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann's or Michael's, a get ready to create!


No comments:

Post a Comment