Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Huggies Baby Wipes Walgreens Deal!

Huggies Baby Wipes Walgreens Deal

Huggies Baby Wipes Coupon and a Walgreens Deal.

There is a Huggies Baby Wipes coupon out to get you a great Walgreens Deal!
I don't know about you, but even with not having little ones around, I love having wipes in my purse.  I also use them when I go tan to keep from getting those weird lines in between your fingers from the lotion.  This is a great stock up price!!  Don't miss it!
Walgreens Sale (Valid until 11-10-12)
Huggies Baby Wipes, 216ct $5.99
Use 1 $0.35/1 Huggies Baby Wipes (SS 10/21….exp 11/17) 
Stack with 1 $2/1 Huggies Baby Wipes from Walgreens Saving Book (exp 12/1…can be found at front of store by sales paper)
Final Price: $3.64. 
 
Savings of $4.65!!

No comments:

Post a Comment