Sunday, October 21, 2012

Coupons For Crafters Plus an Awesome Article Link


Can I just say that I LOVE Pinterest??

I come across the most wonderful information there!!

While looking around a couple of days ago, I came across the most informative article on saving money on craft supplies... and I just had to share!!


View the entire post here:  Frugal Crafter: Coupon Tips for the Craft Store Triumvirate

And since we are talking about craft store coupons... here are the links to Crafty Coupons for this week!!  (PS.  If you have a smartphone, all of these coupons are available and scan-able from the apps.  I have all these on my iPhone and just use them that way.  It helps for those like me who have a tendency to stop in at craft stores to browse. LOL)

First of two coupons: 40% off any one regular-priced item. Valid In-Store Only Through SAT., OCT. 27, 2012. Second of two coupons: Free Shipping with $35 minimum purchase. Use promotion code HKS301 in your online shopping cart. Valid Online Only Through SAT., OCT. 27, 2012.

Hobby Lobby Logo



Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment