Friday, September 21, 2012

HURRY TODAY ONLY GNC $5 SALE!!

Attention all you fitness fans!!!

There’s a HOT $5 Sale going on today at GNC! You can get over 100 different items for just $5 Each and if if you’re a Shop Runner Member you can get FREE 2 Day Shipping with Shop Runner or GNC ships FREE for orders over $99.  I buy most of my supplements here, so this is a great deal!!
These Blender Bottles are just $5 right now. If you have never used a shaker bottle, then let me say from experience that these are the BEST OF THE BEST!  No lumps, chunks or powdered yuckiness for you to chug.  I'm a protein shake addict, and these are the ONLY bottles I use!
There are also lots of great Vitamins and Supplements available for just $5 each! This sale is ONLY GOOD TODAY!
While you are there, add a GNC Gold card to your cart for even more savings!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment