Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Printable Hobby Lobby Coupon and Tips For Shopping at Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby Coupon!!!


coupon 

Make sure you read the fine print on this Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon!  It's not valid on sale items, and I've noticed that TONS of their stuff is ALWAYS on sale!!  Not a bad thing at all, but I want you to be aware of the fine print on this!!

I love all craft stores... it's almost as bad as setting me free in a book store.  :)
I'm a scrapbooker, crafter, and a container junkie (hence my love of organizing... it gives me the opportunity to buy containers! LOL) and I love the selection in these stores.

My absolute favorites right now are all of the Autumn decorations (on sale, by the way) and I've already seen that the Christmas stuff is out!!  Holy cow!!

My tip for using this gem of a coupon:
Buy the staple of your crafting with it.  I'm always getting Modge Podge with this coupon, because it never seems to be on sale, and it's not cheap.  More ideas??  Spray paint, chalkboard paint, stencils, art supplies, lamps and vases.  Most other things seem to constantly be on sale.
Grab a sales flyer on your way in and it'll help you out a lot on using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment