Saturday, July 14, 2012

Meal Planning: Recipe Share

This week, because of both finances and time, I had to meal-plan out of my stockpile.  This is the first time ever that I didn't have the money on hand to run to the store and grab a few add-in's.  (Ok, I bought milk, but only because I ran out, and I price matched with Aldi's for $1.79 a gallon.)



What else was AWESOME is that I had fresh lettuce and tomatoes from my garden to throw into what I had on hand.  Yep, I thought of salad sure, but I wanted to try something new, so I came across a recipe for Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos and altered it to what I had on-hand.  Talk about amazing!!  Even my picky husband ate it!!  (Yep, I almost fainted!! LOL)

You can get the recipe in PDF form HERE or download the image file above. :)  

Hope you have a great week!!

Happy Meal Planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment