Sunday, June 17, 2012

Menu Planning Basics FREEBIE- This is Awesome!!

I came across this site the other day, and I must say that it's just wonderful!!

http://www.themenumom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mpc-form.jpg


Christine Steendahl – “The Menu Mom” has been helping families with meal planning since March, 2005. Her specialty is in traditional home style menus for busy families – featuring easy to prepare recipes the entire family will enjoy. She runs three menu planning websites including: Dine Without Whine,  Menu Planning Central , and Kid Approved Meals.  Her weekly menus with categorized grocery shopping lists help bring busy families organization, time & money savings, and ultimately back to the family dinner table.

I am a big fan of meal planning, and the more I do it, the more I learn about how my household eats.  I've had to add snacks into my planning because for some reason, right after work, dear hubby needs to snack. LOL  It's like having kids really... gets home and the first thing I hear is, "I'm hungry."

Run over today and get all the info.  There are paid options and free sample menus and shopping lists!!
I hope you love this site as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment